The Internet is forever. Your private communications don´t need to be. Wickr® is a free app that provides:
·military-grade encryption of text, picture, audio and video messages
·sender-based control over who can read messages, where and for how long
·best available privacy, anonymity and secure file shredding features
·security that is simple to use
It’s no Iron Man suit, but if you’ve got a knack for civil disobedience and often find yourself on the business end of a Taser, the folks at Hackaday discovered that carbon fiber clothing can actually let you shrug off those electric shocks.
Braziers Park, Oxfordshire
August 8th - 10th 2014
First programme announcement
Tickets onsale now
Singular three-day art & music experience SUPERNORMAL returns this summer for its fifth edition. Taking place from August 8th - 10th, once again in the picturesque Oxfordshire surrounds of Braziers Park, the event looks set to cement its steadily-cultivated reputation as the summer’s stand-out rural gathering for adventurous, cross-discipline performance in the UK.
The first flurry of act announcements mixes returning heroes back to celebrate five years of ‘the alternative’s alternative’, as well as a raft of fresh sonic propositions.
- Brightonian bearers of beguiling, dark and atmospheric torch song Esben & The Witch
- Pitch-perfect channeller of traditional American folk and bluegrass Frank Fairfield
- Teeth Of The Sea, London’s most intrepid and adventurous psychedelic troupe
- Thought Forms, Westcountry masters of blissed-out noisepop and feverish six-string abstraction
- Joanna Gruesome, from Cardiff, and walking a razor’s edge between sugarsweet pop suss and caffeine-fuelled psychosis
- 'Conduit of bottomless submundane', a brand new, multi-speaker installation-performance work by Manchester free music duo part wild horses mane on both sides
- Death Shanties – a trio melding coruscating improv with live painted visuals featuring drum titan Alex Neilson
- Legendary vocal improvisor Phil Minton staging three days of workshops leading to a performance of a scratch iteration of his Feral Choir
- The Norse noiserock goliathsknown as Arabrot
- Salford satyrs and outlaw visionaries Gnod
-Hacker Farm and their hand-built shapes in resourceful rural-electronic punk
-Compelling subterranean communalists Sly And The Family Drone
Braziers Park, Ipsden, Walingford, Oxfordshire OX10 6AN
HACKER FARM w KAWABATA MAKOTO @ CLUB QUIET
We get to play a show with Acid Mothers temple mainman Kawabata Makoto in Bristol, this friday (Feb 21st).
I met / interviewed KW a few years ago and he’s a v. sweet / funny / gracious man.